IFRS Sustainability Symposium
The inaugural IFRS Sustainability Symposium convenes global businesses, investors and policymakers to discuss progress towards a global baseline of sustainability disclosures to inform investment decisions.
In addition to sharing updates on the IFRS Sustainability Disclosure Standards, expert panelists discuss the use and uptake of IFRS Sustainability Disclosure Standards and SASB Standards by investors, businesses and regulators, as well as how the Integrated Reporting Framework can be used to enable effective corporate reporting and communication on these topics. Founded on intellectual rigour, the Symposium convenes stakeholders from around the world with unique and varied perspectives on sustainability disclosure for the capital markets.
The inaugural IFRS Sustainability Symposium is a premier convening for companies, investors and advisors to discuss a global baselines of sustainability disclosure for investors. Discussion topics include:
- themes of feedback received on the exposure draft standards and progress towards publishing the final standards;
- the prospect for regulatory adoption of the IFRS Sustainability Disclosure Standards;
- the need for capacity building for both emerging economies and small and medium-sized companies;
- preparedness of investors and corporates to use and disclose with the standards; and
- integrated reporting best practices and use cases.
Our CEO Matt Gamser will be joining the inaugural IFRS Sustainability Symposium as a speaker.
Register now to join him and other investors and policymakers to discuss sustainability disclosures and investment decisions.