- The India G20 Presidency has prioritized the development of an open, inclusive and responsible digital financial ecosystem based on the presence of a sound and effective digital public infrastructure (DPI) for the advancement of financial inclusion and productivity gains.
- Builds on the work and achievements from previous presidencies in enhancing financial inclusion of vulnerable and underserved populations and sectors.
- Promoting innovative and responsible access to (digital) financing in both advanced and emerging markets have been the focus of this year’s GPFI Financial Inclusion Action Plan.
- A stock take exercise of effective approaches on policy, regulatory, and supervisory considerations in addition to effective models and innovations beyond credit e.g. business solutions, payments and insurtech that have successfully facilitated and promoted SMEs financing have been analyzed.
- Innovations in SME Financial Services : report concludes with various policy, regulatory and supervisory considerations and voluntary guidelines.
- Ghada O. Teima
- Financial Institutions Group
- International Finance Corporation
View the presentation here.