FCI 55th Annual Meeting
On 17-21 September 2023, FCI will be heading to Marrakech, Morocco for the 55th Annual Meeting. This Meeting will provide the latest developments on a range of topics including Supply Chain Finance, Receivables Finance, Factoring and so much more.
The Annual Meeting is a great opportunity to network and discuss current issues within the Factoring and Receivables Finance Industry. The Meeting will feature insightful presentations by international industry pioneers, in-depth panel discussions on a range of topics by leading industry professionals, and global and regional statistic updates. In addition, the Meeting is well known for its plentiful networking opportunities, and Marrakech will provide a backdrop for all of these networking sessions while providing some incredible sightseeing.
The SME Finance Forum is an institutionnal partner for that event and offers Members of the SME Finance Forum a discount access.
Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- 2023 Year in Review
- Factoring Model Law
- Fraud prevention and the use of Artificial Intelligence
- Receivables as an investable asset class (RIAC)
- Development Bank guarantees supporting factoring
- FCIreverse program: case studies
- Edifactoring platform updates
- International Factoring case studies
- Impact from Greensill: Future invoices, Credit Insurance, Funds and the rise of Regulations
- Rise of Receivables Exchanges and Market places
- ESG and Green factoring
- The future of the industry
- FCI Awards Dinner: Best Deal and Factors of the Year
If you are working in one of the below sectors, are a chief executive or an executive in charge of international factoring, do not miss out on this leading Global Factoring & Receivables Finance event of the year.
- Financial institutions
- Factoring companies
- Industry Service Providers (IT companies, law firms, etc.)
- Multi-lateral banks and inter-governmental organisations
- Regulators, central banks
- and similar stakeholders in the receivables finance industry
Highlights of the spouse programme include: perfume workshop, Anima gardens, horse carriage tour by Medina, Badii Palace, Beldi Country Club pottery, souks and garden, Retro Domain, Marrakech Palm Groves and Menara Gardens
FCI is the Global Representative Body for Factoring and Financing of Open Account Domestic and International Trade Receivables. FCI was set up in 1968 as a non-profit global association. With today close to 400 member companies in more than 90 countries, FCI offers a unique network for cooperation in cross-border factoring. Member transactions represent nearly 60% of the world’s international correspondent factoring volume.
Members of the SME Finance Forum get a discount access to that event. The discount code is available on the Member Portal.