SME Sustainability & Growth Conference
The SME Sustainability & Growth Conference is aimed at facilitating a much needed conversation between government and solution providers in banking, development finance, business consultants, and SMEs, to foster collaboration and growth.
The event will provide an opportunity for
- Engagement between policy-makers and SMEs on challenges and required interventions
- Development Finance Institutions to enlighten SMEs on accessing their financing windows
- Development Partners & Consulting firms to train SMEs on formalization and sustainable business practices that enhance survival and growth
- Investors and donors to publicize capital funding and grand opportunities to SMEs
- Commercial Financial Institutions to showcase affordable financial services to SMEs
Attendance is FREE but pre-event registration is required. For more information, send TACT an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 0812 551 8612.