Members Only Webinars for 2018
Every month the SME Finance Forum organizes a webinar for its members. We invite industry experts from leading banks or innovative fintechs to talk about their approach to small business finance. Members can tune in to the webinars via WebEx or the phone. The webinars are designed to be interactive and we encourage members to ask questions and engage in a discussion with the speakers.
If you are interested in learning more about the webinars please contact Farah Siddique at email@example.com
- Feb 7 – Loan Management, Provisioning and Stress Testing
- Mar 14 – Improving Risk Management Frameworks of NBFIs Scaling Up to Serve SMEs
- Apr 4 – Investing in Women-Owned Businesses: Non-Financial Services and Educational Programs
- May 2 – Open Banking
- July 26 – How Advanced Analytics Can Drive SME Growth and Profitability
- Sept 19 – The Missing Middle - Segmenting Small and Growing Businesses in Emerging Markets
- Oct 9 – Enabling Entrepreneurship: Digital Financial Services That Are Helping Put Women in Business
- Nov 19 – The State of SME Banking in Africa
- Dec – TBC
*Past webinar recordings are available to SME Finance Forum members on our Vimeo Channel and our Members App.