2018 ANDE Annual Conference
Each year, the ANDE Annual Conference is the largest gathering of members from around the globe. The event is targeted at senior-level executives of ANDE member organizations, including leading investors, capacity development providers, foundations, banks, corporations, DFIs and research institutions. The highly interactive agenda features workshops on solutions to common challenges, networking sessions, and plenaries with leading thinkers in the SGB space. The ANDE Annual Conference is designed to deliver the following value to ANDE members:
- Build stronger relationships and promote collaboration among ANDE Members
- Provide a forum for developing solutions to common challenges
- Foster the development of ANDE regional chapters
- Enable members to realize new funding and investment opportunities
- Shape ANDE priorities for the following year
This gathering is highly interactive and practically focused. The agenda features roundtable workshops focused on solutions to common challenges, structured and unstructured networking sessions, and participatory plenary sessions with leading thinkers in the entrepreneurship space.